Zote, Soap Laundry White, 14.1-Ounce (25 Pack)

Zote, Soap Laundry White, 14.1-OunceI ordered this soap for my homemade laundry recipe. The bars are very large and easy to shred on my cheese shredder. My clothes come clean and I am very pleased. I have found that Zote works well on white cottons instead of Fels Naptha which tends to leave the yellow stain behind on perspiration areas. Zote is white and leaves no color behind. White vinegar in my rinse water takes care of any soap residue.

This is the perfect soap for making DiY laundry detergent; however, that being said, I ordered 25 bars because the ad said the soap was white. When the box came, the Zote was pink. Pink is okay but I preferred white. That being said, the color of the soap doesn't affect its performance one bit. If white is unavailable, the seller should say so. Would I buy pink Zote again, yes--if that's the only color available.

Buy Zote, Soap Laundry White, 14.1-Ounce (25 Pack) Now

WE have been knocking the hell out of the catfish with this soap. It stays on the hook well and does not fall off.Thanks

Read Best Reviews of Zote, Soap Laundry White, 14.1-Ounce (25 Pack) Here

It's great in that it is easy to grate down (unlike felths napa), but I wish there were other scents other than citronella.

Want Zote, Soap Laundry White, 14.1-Ounce (25 Pack) Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment