Loofah Exfoliating Soap - Oatmeal & Honey, 4 oz ( Multi-Pack)

Loofah Exfoliating Soap - Oatmeal & Honey, 4 ozIt's good soap. But not worth over $20 for one bar. I had signed up for the monthly subscription, and was getting the pack of 12 for months. Last month, however, they just sent me one bar, but sent a receipt for the full 12 pack.

I called and Amazon customer service apologized, and said they would send a new pack. No biggie. I understand that things like this happen in shipping.

I few days later I received one more bar.

Not wanting to go through this process 10 more times, I just cut my losses, accepted I paid $20 for two bars of soap, and cancelled the subscription.

This soap takes a bit geting used to, but afterall-becomes quite appreciating. Good cleansing of shin, especially feet, knees and elbows. The ingredients in this bar are my favorites for skin clarity.

Buy Loofah Exfoliating Soap - Oatmeal & Honey, 4 oz ( Multi-Pack) Now

I have to start off by saying that my husband hates the smell of this soap on his body when he uses it, but it has an entirely different scent on my body. He also uses the types of soaps that get oil and grease off your body. Those soaps dry my skin. I was scratching from the dryness and needed a soap that wouldn't dry my skin so badly.

I like the exfoliating feature. It leaves my skin feeling clean. not oily like a lot of moisturizing soaps. I haven't had to scratch at my skin since using it.

Read Best Reviews of Loofah Exfoliating Soap - Oatmeal & Honey, 4 oz ( Multi-Pack) Here

We have sensitive skin in our family. We also hate artificial fragrances. This soap is wonderful and the only soap we use. We keep ourselves stocked up! They used to sell it at Whole Foods but can't always find it there so we get it here for a good price.

Want Loofah Exfoliating Soap - Oatmeal & Honey, 4 oz ( Multi-Pack) Discount?

I LOVE this soap! It has pieces of "loofah" type sponge blended inside each bar, disposing of the extra step of lathering up the "srubber." This is essential for people like me who are always running late in the AM.

Leaves the skin feeling smooth and refreshed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment