Pomega5 Bulgarian Rose Moisturizing Beauty Bar

Pomega5 Bulgarian Rose Moisturizing Beauty BarUPDATE 2: GREAT STUFF> It's been over a month and now my face is in love. Smooth, clean skin without the drying effects I first noticed. I have not had any flakiness in my tzone like I did prior to this product. The film I noticed previously was the excess oil my skin had been producing. It took a little bit for it to disappear. Mostly after a little exfoliation and continued use of this bar. What really gets this bar working is storing it in a travel soap holder. Doing so releases the natural oils to the surface of the bar. Don't be confused by the word oils either. This product does not leave a greasy feel and it fact, does quite the opposite.

UPDATE 1 week later: still not worth it. Leaves a film. Not quite sure who would benefit from this kind of bar.

To start, I have sensitive, combination, dry, oily skin. You can read my other reviews to confirm. I considered buying this for 2 weeks, because I have tried and loved the Pomega5 green tea mattifying moisturizer

0 comments:

Post a Comment