Maria Evora Luxury Cameo Mineral Soap, Garden by the Sea in Gift Box

Maria Evora Mineral Sea Salt Single Soap, 175 gThis is by far the best soap I've ever used. The scent is appropriate for a man, the bar is quite large and thus lasts quite long and finally it is incredibly gentle on skin.

I love this soap! The bars are really big and last a long time. The suds are very thick and creamy. The scent is wonderful. It's slightly on the masculine side so my husband likes it as much as I do, and it makes my skin feel nice and soft.

Buy Maria Evora Luxury Cameo Mineral Soap, Garden by the Sea in Gift Box Now

I first tried this soap on a whim several years ago. It smells divine and the suds are silky and soft. The bars are larger than you might expect so that those with small hands might have some trouble hanging onto it in the shower.

Be warned: you might not go back to regular soap!

Read Best Reviews of Maria Evora Luxury Cameo Mineral Soap, Garden by the Sea in Gift Box Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment