Michel Design Works Triple-milled Bar Soaps and Decorative Box, Primrose, 9-Ounce Boxes

Michel Design Works Triple-milled Bar Soaps and Decorative Box, Primrose, 9-Ounce BoxesIt takes a lot to impress me, but consider me impressed by this soap. I received this product as a Christmas gift 2 years ago (Olive Oil bars). And I'd say it was the best Christmas gift I got that year. This soap is so awesome in the respect that it softens your skin and cuts down on the flakiness in the winter months. My skin was ridiculously shedding in the winter months that I consistently took olive oil baths at least every 3 weeks! Aside from the danger of slipping in the tub when trying to stand up and get out, the difficulty in then trying to clean the tub, there was the fact that smelling like a salad wasn't exactly the impression I wanted to make. This soap, however, has decreased my having to take an Olive Oil bath to once every couple of months. I LOVE this stuff and last year I ordered several boxes in different scents for myself and everyone else on my Christmas list. I'd highly recommend it.

Save 8% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment