Mysore Sandal Soap (Pack of 4)

Mysore Sandal Soap
  • 75g Bar

We LOVE Sandalwood! This soap has been our primary skincare since we've bought it. My husband and I both enjoy the fragrance and the results after a shower :)

Buy Mysore Sandal Soap (Pack of 4) Now

The Mysore Sandal Soap smells great, feels good, and my skin does not get irritated from it, as sometimes happens with regular soap. Someone gave me a bar a couple of years ago, and I liked it so much that I now use it exclusively in the shower. If is vegetable-based, not animal-fat-based. It arrived in just a few days after I order it on Amazon.

Read Best Reviews of Mysore Sandal Soap (Pack of 4) Here

Sandalwood is one of my favorite fragrances in colognes so I was interested in trying the mysore sandal soap. Mysore sandalwood is recognized as the best sandalwood available and is very hard to get because the resources are becoming limited. The soap is pretty good and the sandalwood is noticeable. The only thing I would do different is order the larger size bars of soap. A very good value for the price. If you like sandalwood I would recommend this item.

0 comments:

Post a Comment