Lavender by Taylor of London for Women Luxury Perfumed Soaps, 3 Count

Lavender by Taylor of London for Women Luxury Perfumed Soaps, 3 CountI looked and looked for a lavender scented soap that frankly didn't gag me. I love the scent of lavender but most are fake and perfumey and I wanted something light but definitely there. This heavenly little round bar is so wonderful smelling that I feel good just walking into the bathroom. It just raises my spirits. It also is very long lasting. I bought it because I needed a smallish soap (but not guest size) to go on the not-so-wide rim of my beautiful new pedestal sink. I found this soap at a Marshall's bought the box of 3. WOW! I loved it from the first sniff. That was two years ago and I'm only just finishing up bar #2. Of course, it doesn't get used as much as the shower soap but at least once or twice a day. I think that's pretty amazing. I have never again seen it at Marshall's so I am thrilled to find it on Amazon so I can be sure to always have it.

Save 35% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment