Dr. Woods Almond Soap W/Shea Butter

Dr Woods Products Pure Almond Castile Soap with Organic Shea Butter 32 ozI love this ! natural and great for all skin types ! I need to order some more of this

One of the few products that my husband (who is chock-full of autoimmune diseases, including fibromyalgia and allergies to most detergents, especially) can use without incident. Doesn't irritate his eczema and allows it to heal, doesn't cause rashes like almost all other soaps, and none of the scents give him migraine. Hooray for castile soap.

Buy Dr. Woods Almond Soap W/Shea Butter Now

it's an excellent product, easy to use, soft on the skin, easy to pour into other containers. it's also hypo allergenic

Read Best Reviews of Dr. Woods Almond Soap W/Shea Butter Here

Smells great. Feels great. I use this to shampoo my dog. I don't like all the weird stuff in "pet shampoos." I am also looking forward to using up my pantene so I can switch to washing my newly natural hair with this. I am trying to use products with less ingredients in them.

Want Dr. Woods Almond Soap W/Shea Butter Discount?

I love the smell. The soap is rich and works great for a natural hand soap. It actually soaps up, unlike other castile soaps I have used. The price is better than others I have found.

Save 38% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment