Manuka Honey and Propolis Soap - Set of Two

Manuka Honey and Propolis Soap - Set of TwoI can tell such a difference in my skin since beginning using this product! I have acne on my face and back (not severe) and this cleared it up. My husband also has skin problems and we can see a significant improvement in only a few days. We ordered this because we both have has problems with staph infections. We are hoping this will help prevent more outbreaks of it.

I could smell the soap through two boxes and the packaging it came in when it arrived at the house and it smells amazing! It is very strong just sitting there but after you use it, it leaves a light sweet scent.

I love the fact that they put a company card in the packing. It was a nice personal touch.

I will definitely be ordering this again and hopefully from Koru Naturals LLC.

First the positive: the packaging and design of these soaps are so adorable. The octagon shape is helpful to minimize slippage in the shower or at the sink. Now on to the negative: The smell is not indicative of honey at all. It smells like public bathroom soap. Now, that may not be a negative to some as I passed one off to my mother and she loved it. I bought these in hopes it would replace my usual (messier) routine of washing my face with regular manuka honey in a jar. This did not leave my face moisturized and soft like my normal routine. It was tight and dry. Which might be good for you if you have oily skin. I was also put off by the rather long list of dyes and other questionable ingredients. My hunt will continue for a manuka honey soap/ cleanser. I'm relegating this to the bathroom for hand soap.

Buy Manuka Honey and Propolis Soap - Set of Two Now

I'm not one to usually provide beauty tips. I'm not exactly "pretty." But as a teenage (and sometimes current) afflicted facial acne sufferer, this is the greatest soap I've ever used. I wish I'd had it in high school. Not only does it clear up acne and prevent it from coming back, but even cuts bruises heal faster with this stuff. I don't know what the h3ll is in it, I think it may use some kind of dark magic, but it could be made with the tears of small children and I wouldn't care. This stuff is amazing.

Read Best Reviews of Manuka Honey and Propolis Soap - Set of Two Here

I love this product, it keep your skin very soft. I will continue to use it and I also recommend it to others.

Want Manuka Honey and Propolis Soap - Set of Two Discount?

Our young daughter was having frequent MRSA skin infections requiring oral antibiotics. We were on the hunt for some more natural preventive solutions to help her. She is generally a "rashy" kid. This soap in addition to a "as needed" naturally antibiotic lotion (contains: aloe vera gel, green tea extract, eucalyptus smithii, frankincense, geranium, lavender, orange, rosalina, rosemary and tea tree) has changed her (and our) lives. Since using this soap(about a year now)she has not required oral antibiotics even one time. It smells great and lasts quite a long time. I can't reccommend it enough!

0 comments:

Post a Comment