Milled Soap, Dusk, 5 oz ( Multi-Pack)

Milled Soap, Dusk, 5 ozAmazon used to have better deals on this soap. Also, it appears Herban Cowboy has discontinued the Wild scent :(

The Dusk scent is great too, but here's where you can get it for a much better price:



C'mon Amazon, get with it!

P.S. Amazon suppressed the link I put up-just google iHerb & search Herban Cowboy...

I love this soap great manly scent , my wife love the scent as well, I also love the way it ma keys my skin feel.

Buy Milled Soap, Dusk, 5 oz ( Multi-Pack) Now

I mainly bought this soap for the smell. It gives a person a manly smell to them. The only two dislikes from the product is the price and the fact and it only last 2-3 weeks max.

Read Best Reviews of Milled Soap, Dusk, 5 oz ( Multi-Pack) Here

I've been looking for an all natural manly soap for a while now.. this fits the bill.. I've literally ordered and tried over 50 different soaps. This is the one, buy with confidence.

Want Milled Soap, Dusk, 5 oz ( Multi-Pack) Discount?

I love this soap, It has a fragrance that will leave any guy feeling more manly. My wife swoons over the fragrance and fresh feeling it leaves!

Save 25% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment