Dove Ultra Rich Velvet Beauty Bars - (8-pc.)

Dove Ultra Rich Velvet Beauty Bars -claudine bigelowI have used dove soap for 40 yrs. I will not buy a citrus or fruit smelling bar soap.I only use dove bar soap.EVERY time I find a scent I like it gets dicontiued or put into a body-wash bottle.Hopefully this is my bar soap .

i was looking for cocoa butter and Rosewood..scent. I see this is close so I ordered it..every store I've looked in no longer has it. claudine bigelow

I've always loved this soap. It's hard to find and the price is ridiculous. This will probably be my only order for it even though I really enjoy the fragrance.

Buy Dove Ultra Rich Velvet Beauty Bars - (8-pc.) Now

fast shipping and it's only soap what can you say. It gets you clean and is nice and soapy and smells great for women

Read Best Reviews of Dove Ultra Rich Velvet Beauty Bars - (8-pc.) Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment