The Body Shop Strawberry Soap 3.5 Ounce

The Body Shop Strawberry Soap 3.5 OunceThe soap has an aroma that is nowhere near like real strawberry. I a was very disappointed. I would not buy this again.

IT IS SMALL, THE SMELL IS OK, BUT I WILL NEVER BUY THIS, I THINK IT IS A LITTLE EXPENSIVE

Buy The Body Shop Strawberry Soap 3.5 Ounce Now

I have written reviews for other Body Shop soaps that I loved, but this particular bar of soap was my least favorite.

1. The soap seemed to have little to no scent, except for when it was first opened, and the scent that it did have was more "raisin" than "strawberry". I stopped using the bar I ordered fairly quickly after the initial use.

2. It seemed to evaporate into thin air. Even though I only used this soap a handful of times, I was left with only (approximately) a half of a bar when I stopped using it.

This may have just been a defunct bar, and not indicative of other products; the other products that I've ordered have been great. This one, however, was not.

Read Best Reviews of The Body Shop Strawberry Soap 3.5 Ounce Here

Very well made soap and smells yummy! Expensive, but worth it for something different every once in a while on occasion...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Want The Body Shop Strawberry Soap 3.5 Ounce Discount?

This soap was very rich in lather and soothing to the skin. It says strawberry but the scent was very very light...almost couldn't smell it.

Save 11% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment