Hydas Slimeline Duo Soap Dispenser, White

Hydas Slimeline Duo Soap Dispenser, WhiteThe product was as described and arrived in good condition. There was one minor problem with the item, but Amazon took care of it quickly and I am very happy with the end result. Works great now.

I think I paid about 10 bucks for this. I bought it because it was the cheapest wall mount dispenser I could find... and it was just that. Very cheap. The mounting glue was all dried up and unusable. The labels broke as I peeled them off the backing. There wasn't enough tape to hold it secure on the wall and when I bought glue to mount it, the thing became stuck together making it impossible to dismount the individual dispenser from the wall unit.

I will also warn you that after it is primed to work, the pressure that the products come out at is WAY too hard. The soap and lotion are projected so harshly as to go straight through your fingers and splatter all over the place. The buttons tend to be difficult to depress, so it's hard to try to soften the spray at all.

It's not a bad unit, but I wasn't terribly pleased with it. It was ok for what I paid, but that is just about it.

Buy Hydas Slimeline Duo Soap Dispenser, White Now

The dual dispenser is great! I use one for the baby's dish soap and one for our dish soap in the kitchen. Being able to see when it is running low is also a huge bonus. The one downside is that the buttons are very hard to push, and sometimes if you push too hard, the piece underneath that releases the soap pops off and all the soap within the dispenser comes dumping out. It's a pretty big mess. It doesn't happen every time, but I'd say about once a week it happens. If you don't mind that annoyance (and a little bit of a mess), it's a pretty good product for the price.

Read Best Reviews of Hydas Slimeline Duo Soap Dispenser, White Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment