Botanique - Handcrafted Cleansing Bar

Organique Refreshing Lavender & Rosemary Soap - 4.41 oz - BarI actually started using this soap, because I have Celiac's and needed something gluten free and this company carries an entire line of gluten free health and beauty products. It smells good without being overpowering, a soft gentle hint of lavender and rosemary. As with all organic, well made soaps it doesn't last as long as I wish, but the price here at Amazon makes it affordable for now. I have used it for about 2 years now and would highly recommend. They have different types of products available. I started with the neem, this product is more suitable for men I think due to the smell, so my husband inherited those and I went looking for a more feminine smell and found this. I also use their toothpaste and some of their lotions. They work very well too.

Save 10% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment