Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps Pure-Castile Soap, All-One Hemp Citrus Orange, 5-Ounce Bars (Pack of 6)

Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps Pure-Castile Soap, All-One Hemp Citrus Orange, 5-Ounce BarsThis soap, like many others have stated is quite simply...outstanding. However, I can walk into the Kroger down the street right now and pay $2.99 a bar individually. Don't get me wrong, I love Amazon, but in this case for me, it's not the least expensive route. You might look in your local grocery store's organics section to see if these soaps are there and check the prices. You could be pleasantly surprised.

This soap is very good. It has a rich lather that lasts until the last piece of soap is gone, and one can feel the cleansing action of the soap even as it is being used. Very good and gentle on the face too.

Buy Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps Pure-Castile Soap, All-One Hemp Citrus Orange, 5-Ounce Bars (Pack of 6) Now

Dr. Bronner's soaps are wonderful. I like that they're all natural products and fair trade. I especially appreciate using the bar soap in the winter I tend to get very dry skin in the winter months, and Dr. Bronner's soaps don't dry my skin out like regular soaps. Plus the smells are great!

Read Best Reviews of Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps Pure-Castile Soap, All-One Hemp Citrus Orange, 5-Ounce Bars (Pack of 6) Here

Dr.Bronner's products are not only among the best available, but are also nostalgic: whenever I read the wrappers, I think of a better time 30-40 years ago. This product is made of the purest and finest natural ingredients that leave your skin soft, sweet smelling and thoroughly clean. The soap works up a nice, creamy lather that rinses off completely. Plus, it is so mild you can also wash your hair with it. This wonderful soap is worth every penny at Amazon's prices, of course. ; )

Want Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps Pure-Castile Soap, All-One Hemp Citrus Orange, 5-Ounce Bars (Pack of 6) Discount?

Lathers (even without Laural sulfate) :-)

No filmy residue.( Other non chemical soaps leave)

Mild sent. (No asthma reaction)

Long lasting.

I have been using Dr. Bronner's For a few years. Great quality.

Save 3% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment