Grandpa's Brands - Grandpa's Brand Pine Tar Soap - Large, 1 bar soap

Grandpa's Brands - Grandpa's Brand Pine Tar Soap - Large, 1 bar soapI'm so glad I stumbled upon this soap. I have perioral dermatitis and can not use anything with SLS or fragrances in it so this soap has been great! It does dry my face a bit so I have use lotion but other than that I love it.

I have psoriasis and this soap gives good relief. Also lathers very well. Fair price. I would buy again. thank you

Buy Grandpa's Brands - Grandpa's Brand Pine Tar Soap - Large, 1 bar soap Now

One of my family members has very sensitive skin, and witch hazel is good for it. When we found this product, we weren't sure it would be as helpful, but it is wonderful. Very gentle, has a great aroma, and is helping keep his skin in good shape. It's no more expensive than any specialty bar, and worth it.

Read Best Reviews of Grandpa's Brands - Grandpa's Brand Pine Tar Soap - Large, 1 bar soap Here

loved the old fashioned aroma and feel of this soap, also the coconut oil with witch hazel was great for for the skin...will use again!

Want Grandpa's Brands - Grandpa's Brand Pine Tar Soap - Large, 1 bar soap Discount?

This soap was recommend it by a friend, to avoid yeast infections, and urinary rack infections, and so far it has been great!, I truly recommend it!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment