Pre de Provence Agrumes Soap, 150g wrapped bar. Imported from France. With shea butter and natural

Pre de Provence Agrumes Soap, 150g wrapped bar. Imported from France. With shea butter and natural herbs and scents.I purchased this Pre de Provence Agrumes (citrus mix) soap, along with the milk soap and lavender soap as part of a birthday gift for a friend. She loves them! The quality of these soaps is superb. They smell great, and rinse well too. Every one of these Pre de Provence soaps is high quality.

My husband and I just love the Pre de Provence Soap! We discovered the soap on a romantic get-away and I just had to find it again. I didn't have to look far. I was thrilled to find it on Amazon!

This soap is made very well. It is triple milled and so soft. It lasts a long time and creates a very rich lather, not to mention all the wonderful scents available.

We also use it for hand soap and the hands just love it, keeping them smooth and supple, wrapped in shea butter. All your skin can benefit from the daily use of the shea butter blended in this soap.

I would encourage you to treat yourself to the simple pleasure of some wonderful soap!

Buy Pre de Provence Agrumes Soap, 150g wrapped bar. Imported from France. With shea butter and natural Now

I was surprised by how rich and creamy the lather is, even for a hard milled soap. It feels luxurious going on, then rinses off well. The scent is a very light citrus blend, I would say close to grapefruit with a hint of tangerine. Very nice, but it's barely noticeable in the shower and disappears at rinsing.

Read Best Reviews of Pre de Provence Agrumes Soap, 150g wrapped bar. Imported from France. With shea butter and natural Here

FIRST TIME REVIEWER. I purchased this as a gift, and the bar arrived smashed. Now I am only being offered a chance to RETURN it, rather than have a replacement order. If I want to order again, I will have to pay shipping as it will not longer be part of an order over $25. Small items like this should not be packed unprotected with large items. I guess I will EAT THE COST as it will cost as much to ship a new bar as I paid for it. I think this is more an AMAZON fulfillment issue that a problem with the soap. I am certain the soap chips will be fine to use.

Want Pre de Provence Agrumes Soap, 150g wrapped bar. Imported from France. With shea butter and natural Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment