Savon De Marseille Liquid Soap Lily of the Valley 16.9 Fl Oz Marius Fabre

Savon De Marseille Liquid Soap Lily of the Valley 16.9 Fl Oz Marius FabreI am a huge fan of Savon de Marseilles. From the delicate fresh smell to the way it leaves my hands soft without drying them out. I've been buying it from different sellers on Amazon multiple times but I think I have found the one I will stick with. All Savon de Marseilles products are good quality, but not all have the same service. When I first received this soap, I was disappointed from the packaging since it came 2/3 full from the leakage. I wrote to the seller and they responded within 24 hours. Even though the packaging was done by Amazon, the seller took full responsibility with a sincere apology and replaced my damaged soap right away. The replaced soap they packaged and sent me was in excellent condition(100% leak free) with a personal thoughtful message of apology & a small gift of aromatic Lavender soap inside!

Customer services like that are very hard to come by, especially on Amazon when there are so many unknown sellers you're not sure you can rely on. It's always a risk. I highly recommend buying from Simply French and will be buying from them again. You won't be disappointed!

0 comments:

Post a Comment