AHAVA Dead Sea Purifying Mud Soap, 3.4 oz.

AHAVA Dead Sea Purifying Mud Soap, 3.4 oz.This soap is wonderful.. Doesn't break up or get used up fast like all other soaps. Just love it for attaining just what you buy it for; gentle skin cleansing but never drying your skin like regular soaps on the market. Would recommend this to anyone. It doesn't have that perfumed smell but the results far outweigh that initial few seconds of a pretty scent. I would buy it again and plan to.

This product arrive safe and fast and its an amazing product,,I will buy from this Seller anytime very professional package and i just finally got a chance to use the product ,,,its soo smooth once you rinse your face and body with water and i was told by people how my skiom has a glow and its only been 2 days soo yes this product works for real,,,we need more people to get involve with all the dead sea products..Kudos to this Seller and keep being professional and sending out Great Prouct Thank You

Buy AHAVA Dead Sea Purifying Mud Soap, 3.4 oz. Now

I love most Ahava products and this is no exception. My skin feels very clean after using this soap and toned. I have keratosis pilaris, so I get the bumps on my upper arms and thighs. This soap helps immensely. My skin feels smoother in these areas. I've also use it on my face and its clearing up my oily t-zone. The soap is expensive but it doesn't lather well, so it doesn't waste easily. It has a very light fragrance which is slightly earthy, but leaves no lingering fragrance on the body. I'm going to subscribe to this soap just so I'll get it cheaper and to ensure I never run out.

Read Best Reviews of AHAVA Dead Sea Purifying Mud Soap, 3.4 oz. Here

I just purchased this Ahava Deadsea Mud purifying soap elsewhere and was extremely impressed. It makes my face feel soft and has eliminated all dryness. I will be buying from Amazon from here on. This is something that I will need to keep on hand for guests.

Want AHAVA Dead Sea Purifying Mud Soap, 3.4 oz. Discount?

left skin feeling very smooth, but not dry. would order again and would recommend to others,this is a product I would re-order

Save 7% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment