Olay Bath 4-Bar Luscious Embrace 4 Count 4.25 Oz Each (Pack of 2)

Olay Bath 4-Bar Luscious Embrace 4 Count 4.25 Oz EachFirst of all, I didn't buy this soap because I wanted the massaging qualities. I'm a soap addict (as evidenced by my 5 large boxes of dozens of different scented soaps of different types(organic, triple-milled, french pre de provence, bath & body works bodywashes/shower gels, etc.) from online and the local drugstore and other upscale specialty shops which could last me for years and which I box up with my clothes to finely scent them. I usually look for the best quality soap with the most beautiful exotic scents at great deals. I bought it at my local Walgreen's because I wanted to try oil of olay bars, it was on sale in the store, and i liked the beautiful packaging and the strong beautiful feminine scent of orchids. I've never tried oil of olay soap bars since I'm too cheap at the drugstores to buy the more expensive brands but lately since being enlightened on the benefits of the more expensive brands of soaps, I've begun to try the other more expensive brands. Really, $2.50/soapbar is not bad considering what you get back of every soap I've tried so far, including premium luxury soaps, this soap has THE MOST GENEROUS LATHER so you really are cleaning yourself, the scent stays on your skin for a LONG time, the soap gets soft as you bathe giving it a creamy texture (not hard like you find with a lot of the mainstream cheap soaps), there are REAL orchid pieces in the soap, and it's moisturizing. The soap bar gets MUCH softer and MUCH smaller (considering it's small already) as you bathe so it doesn't last as long as other soap bars. I can't comment on the massaging beads because that wasn't the reason I bought the soap but the feeling IS massaging. The other reviewer is right, though the massage beads on top of the soap only last for a couple of bathings. Overall, I'd compare its quality to just as good as Yardley's soap with a more exotic unique beautiful scent. Now, if only Yardley could make the same type of soap, I'd be in soap heaven!! :-)

As with any soap, if you want to have it last longer, keep it away from water and get a soapholder with holes on the bottom so the water doesn't stay to liquefy the soap.

After seeing the massaging design on this bar soap in multiple women's magazines I thought I'd give it a try. Like any busy mom I get my sore spots and being able to shower and enjoy a quick massage seemed like an excellent time saver and treat.

If you like a strong floral scent this bar has a nice orchid fragrance. The massage design didn't last very long. I think I got four showers out of it before it was just another bar of soap. That said, the design is great. This is my new favorite for post-gym showers. It's not overly drying and leaves only a subtle scent.

If you're already a fan of Olay's bath bars this is a nice alternative to the traditional bar but if you're looking for a long-lasting massage experience I'd pass.

Buy Olay Bath 4-Bar Luscious Embrace 4 Count 4.25 Oz Each (Pack of 2) Now

I like the massaging bar design because it feels like you're massaging your skin while it moisturizes at the same time. And the soap smells good too.

Read Best Reviews of Olay Bath 4-Bar Luscious Embrace 4 Count 4.25 Oz Each (Pack of 2) Here

I love love love this soap!! I also love the one in the blue box / same brand Olay Luscious Embrace.

I don't care about the nubbies because like other reviewers say they wear down very quickly, what I love

is the scent. I look forward to showering now.

I have a ton of allergies too and can't use scented lotions etc but this soap doesn't irritate my skin at all

and it is free of a lot of the harmful chemicals found in some soaps (parabens etc).

I do not use this on my face, I only use it on my body. It does not make me feel dried out and want to claw

my shins off! That says a lot!

Want Olay Bath 4-Bar Luscious Embrace 4 Count 4.25 Oz Each (Pack of 2) Discount?

Can't find this soap in any store, got it in a gift pack for xmas. Love it and looking to receiving my soap every 3 months. Thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment