Mysore Sandal Soap, 75 Grams

Mysore Sandal Soap, 75 GramsI grew up in India and this was the special soap that was bought for holidays and celebration. It leaves you feeling fresh with a strong sandalwood fragrance. Brings back childhood memories for me and most Indians, probably...

Dealing with sensitive skin problems stemming from Lupus and other ailments, I have been on a quest for a gentle, soothing soap for years. Mysore Sandal Soap is the perfect package, leaving my skin soft, smooth and refreshed with the lingering spicy smell of Sandalwood. My complexion has never been so clear and radiant! Use this soap for a better overall complexion and a soothing scent-escape, right in your shower or bath.

Buy Mysore Sandal Soap, 75 Grams Now

I stumbled upon this product while looking for something else & figured for the price, it was worth trying. So glad that I did! It's a very unique scent. I wouldn't even necessarily know that it was sandalwood if I hadn't known beforehand. I was a bit skeptical to use it in the shower as I haven't used bar soap in eons. I've only had the experience of tight, dry skin after using bar soap. So when I got this, I only planned to use it to wash my hands. I'm so glad that I did bathe with it. I even used it to wash my face & it cleaned all of my makeup & never left me in a rush to put on moisturizer. I was shocked! It left me feeling (literally) squeaky clean & that clean feeling carried over much longer than any traditional soap I've ever used. It has a scent that both men & women could appreciate & it was soothing & moisturizing despite cleaning so thoroughly. The bar does go fast so if there was any drawback, it'd be that. Overall though, I'm very happy with this product & wouldn't hesitate to buy again!

Read Best Reviews of Mysore Sandal Soap, 75 Grams Here

This soap has a nice creamy lather and a stronger sandalwood scent than some of the other sandalwood soap I've tried.

Want Mysore Sandal Soap, 75 Grams Discount?

Being a fan of Sandalwood scented bath soap, I was delighted to find the Mysore Sandal Soap on Amazon. Since I always shop either at a local French soap shop or at l'Occitane for my soap, the price for the Mysore soap was fantastic. However, when the soap arrived all I can say is that it made a lovely smooth lather. The fragrance was not pleasant or sweet like the sandalwood soaps I usually purchase. I really wish the fragrance had been better. Tried the soap three times then threw it in the garbage it had an unpleasant scent.

0 comments:

Post a Comment