Burt's Bees Natural Skin Care for Men Bar Soap, 4 Ounces (Pack of 3)

Burt's Bees Natural Skin Care for Men Bar Soap, 4 OuncesI've been trying dozens of soaps lately to find one that doesn't dry my skin (I have pretty sensitive skin) or make it feel oily or like it doesn't rinse off, while at the same time clearing up some minor blemishes on my body that are a constant problem. I found it. I love the way this soap feels and smells(very mild)and my skin is blemish free. I recommend this to those who find some soaps too harsh or overbearing or can't find a soap that will clear your skin up. Some people don't realize that some cleansers that claim to clear your skin actually make it worse by clogging your pores or have ingredients that leave residue that attracts dirt. Burt's doesn't leave any residue and it doesn't clog your pores. Great stuff. I'll be trying the body wash next just to see if it works as well; but I think I've found my body soap in the bar and don't see myself changing soaps ever again.

Dear Amazon Shopper,

I will be brief: If you're looking for soap that offers performance and peace of mind, look no further. This soap has a pleasant aroma which lingers no more or less than the aromas of other soaps. The bar is typically-sized and the soap is silky and smooth upon application to the skin. The real benefit of this soap is that all of the ingredients are natural; no artificial dyes, no harmful metals. You don't need to worry about whether or not the soap you're applying to your skin every day is carcinogenic or will promote the development of Alzheimer's. This is good, clean, natural soap that gets the job done. Yes, it's pricey at almost $4/bar, but in my opinion it's worth every penny. Ultimately, whether or not this soap is worth it to you depends upon how sensitive you are to increasing your exposure to potentially harmful compounds, but for a few extra bucks, why not indulge your health?

Thank you

Buy Burt's Bees Natural Skin Care for Men Bar Soap, 4 Ounces (Pack of 3) Now

I love Burt's Bees products. This soap is excellent as a bath soap and a shaving soap. Since I bike to work and shower there, it makes it easy to also shave in the shower using only one product. Slightly pricey, but very good.

Read Best Reviews of Burt's Bees Natural Skin Care for Men Bar Soap, 4 Ounces (Pack of 3) Here

Great product. Ever since I have switched from a brand name anti-bacterial soap who's name begins with 'D' ial, my allergies have stopped, my skin is softer, just ask my partner and it does not melt away as fast as other soaps. I'm hooked. In fact, I'm ordering 12 bars after I post this review.

Want Burt's Bees Natural Skin Care for Men Bar Soap, 4 Ounces (Pack of 3) Discount?

My son is off in another state going to college. I sent him this in a care package and he LOVES it. He is picky on his soap / body washes. He says it smells and feels great on his sensitive skin and only wants to use it from now on. Thumbs up

0 comments:

Post a Comment