Nag Champa Natural Soap - Regular 75 Gram (2.5 Ounce) Bar - Satya Sai Baba

Nag Champa Natural Soap - Regular 75 Gram Bar - Satya Sai BabaThis stuff is great! It smells great. I love the smell of nag champa, but since I'm in a dorm, I can't burn the incense. Luckily I still get to smell it every time I take a shower (and this stuff makes me want to shower more often which is good for a college student). One reviewer observed that it smells like hotel soap. I too observed this, but that's also just kind of how nag champa normally smells. Plus, would you want to smell entirely like incense all the time? This gives you that subtle nag smell while also just smelling clean.

My only concern was that the bar is a little small, but it is clearly labeled as 75 grams (2.5 ounces), so that's entirely on my end not knowing what to expect. I'm pretty sure this same thing is on Amazon but as a 4 pack of 150 gram bars for $20. I'd recommend trying this one out and if you like it, picking up the larger amount since it is more cost effective. All in all, I'm loving this product!

love this soap, very fragrant, yet kinda not a cleaning soap, more like a perfume soap, but really lovely, i would buy it again!

Buy Nag Champa Natural Soap - Regular 75 Gram (2.5 Ounce) Bar - Satya Sai Baba Now

this is now my new fav soap! I have already ordered more! (however I will admit that I have ordered a different one because I wanted to compare the few different nag champa soaps that are for sell on here, just to see if there is a difference in them, and if so which is best, however I have not yet got those, and I will update when I do get them to let you know!)

anyway, this does smell like nag champa! which is my fav scent in the world! I burn the insense all the time, the sticks and on occasion the cones, and I never use any other type! it lather well, seems like it last the same amount of time that any other soap would, and it is priced at a decent price, I know its more than the soap at walmart, but hey, that's not nag champa, and if your looking at this, I assume you are looking for that scent, which this does have! it is not strong though, and it is not a perfume, it is a soap, so no, it will not stay with you all day as a perfume would, but I can smell it on me after I shower!

Read Best Reviews of Nag Champa Natural Soap - Regular 75 Gram (2.5 Ounce) Bar - Satya Sai Baba Here

I have no real complaints about this soap, other than it's really not what I expected. I enjoy burning Nag Champa incense sticks for their fresh, clean scent, and I had really expected this soap to reflect the same experience in the shower. Not so. It has a bare whiff of Nag Champa, with over 98% of the scent smelling like plain old soap. I won't buy it again, it's just not worth the price.

Want Nag Champa Natural Soap - Regular 75 Gram (2.5 Ounce) Bar - Satya Sai Baba Discount?

OK my title is a lil over the top and hokey; however this product is most way cool. Cleanse the skin, smells good not girly, does not leave a soap film, and rinses well. If you are a dirt bag and really want to change then get this soap now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment