L'Occitane Savon Extra-Doux Verveine, (Verbena Soap, Extra Gentle), 8.8-Ounce Bar

L'Occitane Savon Extra-Doux Verveine,, 8.8-Ounce BarI first came across this product in a Four Seasons hotel. It was so good that I brought several home.

This is a hard-milled verbena (lemon scent) soap that rinses away cleanly and does not soften in the soap dish. As a result, a bar of it lasts longer than other soaps. And you come away feeling (and smelling) clean.

At 8.8 ounces (over half a pound) the bar is larger than the average bath/shower soap, which also helps it to last longer. If you'd prefer smaller bars, buy L`Occitane Shea Butter Extra Gentle Soap Verbena (Set of 2)

Use it once and you're hooked.

From the Label:

"Pure vegetable soap: inspired by the original recipe from the master soap maker, L'Occitane has formulated this soap with an extra-gentle and vegetable base. Rich in softening and protective Shea Butter, this soap's foamy lather gently cleanses the skin, helping to preserve its natural moisture balance."

I stayed at the Four Seasons Hotel twice for work, and they would put out small bars of this. I brought several home, and a year later, I'm still using the 3 small bars and 2 large bars (100 grams or 3.5 oz) I brought. They last forever, smell divine, clean well, and don't get mushy. I've almost run out, so am buying them online, and they are not cheap, but considering how long they lasted me, I'd say it's worth it.

Buy L'Occitane Savon Extra-Doux Verveine, (Verbena Soap, Extra Gentle), 8.8-Ounce Bar Now

After reading a couple of self-help books that encouraged the readers to be both mindful and grateful, I decided to use my imagination and search for a gift that my wife would appreciate.

While searching the internet and viewing reviews on amazon.com, I came across, L'Occitane Savon Extra-Doux Verveine, (Verbena Soap, Extra Gentle), 8.8-Ounce Bar by L'Occitane.

I was curious to know why anyone would pay $10 for a bar of soap. I noticed that a number of people did though and gave the highest rating available to the product. As I thought about it, I compared it in price to other gifts like flowers, candy or a bottle of fine wine and realized that the price of this product is in line with other special gifts that we give to people just because we love them.

The paper wrapping, size and clean refreshing lemon fragrance were promising. My wife seemed genuinely surprised that I would order a French extra-gentle soap for her and appreciated the thought that I put into this unusual gift.

She has sensitive and sometimes dry skin and said that the ingredients are wonderful. She thinks that it is probably the Shea butter that makes this product so creamy, smooth and relaxing. The product has a lemon rather than a medicinal fragrance; however, it has an emollient quality to it too.

The hard milled look reminds me of that "made to last" soap my neighbors used to make in Oregon when I was a child, but lathers much better.

Although we have hard water in Springfield, Illinois, this herbaceous pure vegetable soap does not leave a film, but makes the skin feel soft and hydrated.

Lemon is one of my wife's favorite fragrances; however, she said she is anxious to learn what other ones are available.

My wife convinced me to try the soap assuring me that it would not make me smell effeminate. She was right! It did not leave a fragrance, but made my skin feel great.

I whole-heartedly recommend this product for both men and women. It is great for the face and body and it is a quality bath product that will last much longer than most bars of soap, yet makes you feel clean and fresh!

Don't let this one slip by you!

Enjoy!

Read Best Reviews of L'Occitane Savon Extra-Doux Verveine, (Verbena Soap, Extra Gentle), 8.8-Ounce Bar Here

I actually buy this soap for my husband. He likes the lemon scent. The bar is large and does not melt away in the shower like other soaps. You will be happy with quality.

Want L'Occitane Savon Extra-Doux Verveine, (Verbena Soap, Extra Gentle), 8.8-Ounce Bar Discount?

This is the only soap the sensitive skin in this household will allow on its collective skin. And it's been so for several years. The fragrance is pleasant, but is really only for the shower or bath, as it doesn't last past towelling. It's not drying like other 'pure soaps', although I wouldn't try carrying on with the day without some sort of body lotion.

0 comments:

Post a Comment