Savon de Marseille (Marseille Soap) with Pure Crushed Local Flowers: Gift Set

Savon de Marseille with Pure Crushed Local Flowers: Gift SetI cut the bars in 1/2, they are huge! I love the smell of real flowers and this soap has it. No fake perfumes. I am going to buy again.

Very nice plastic bag, but at this price I would have expected a gift box. The lady I bought this for loved it... Very nice smell, will infuse your entire house...

Buy Savon de Marseille (Marseille Soap) with Pure Crushed Local Flowers: Gift Set Now

some exfoliant leaves or flowers? yeow. chunks that stick to bath, face, bod, facecloths,.... not for nuthin? I do no recommend THESE at all, and I ONLY USE HOMEMADE SOAPS... last time for this'n.. cut two in half, hoping for less flower chunks in middle, that did nothing except make them easier to hold. Gave one away to, believe me, no one I'd ever give ANYTHING to. Using remaining unused as drawer sachet... for that they are great,,, but for $50,, NO WAY. thanks, but, no thanks. give me back my lovely Primal Elements GLYCERINE and Pre de Provence MILKS (noN exfoliant)... PLENTY ON THE WAY. I HAVE FULL 80% OF THESE LEFT HERE. CANNOT WAIT FOR ""MY"" SOAPS TO ARRIVE. most sincerely, sher

Read Best Reviews of Savon de Marseille (Marseille Soap) with Pure Crushed Local Flowers: Gift Set Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment