Coal Tar Soap (Black) (110g) Brand: Soap Works

Coal Tar Soap Brand: Soap WorksIf you're looking for true coal tar, SoapWorks is a waste of money. True coal tar products contains PAH's (Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons). None in this soap. Instead it contains plenty artificial black pigment like a carbon agent. Stains everything but it washes out. This soap is simply a small, artificially black, coconut oil based castille soap. It lathers well and works well in that regard but do not expect medicinal skin care like a true coal tar soap delivers. Try Polytar or a similar product instead.

I have been using coal tar products forever for my psoriasis. This one seemed to be weak in the coal car concentration so although it smelled better than most, I really didn't see much improvement in my skin. If you react well to lighter dosages, or have very slight cases if skin issues then it might be for you. I will go back to something a little stronger in concentration.

On the good side the price was great and worthy of at least giving it a try!

Buy Coal Tar Soap (Black) (110g) Brand: Soap Works Now

I use liquid Coal Tar for my Psoriasis, and it works pretty well. The soap didn't help at all.

Read Best Reviews of Coal Tar Soap (Black) (110g) Brand: Soap Works Here

This soap has a very mild, pleasant scent. I got it mainly for some psoriasis on my elbow. If I use it every day the psoriasis fades, but if I miss a day it starts showing back up. All in all, I am pleased.

Want Coal Tar Soap (Black) (110g) Brand: Soap Works Discount?

Good product, helps relieve itchy skin. Prefer Grandpa's Pine tar soap as it lathers better, but this one is still good value for the money.

0 comments:

Post a Comment