Almond Hazelnut -Soap with Organic Acai Berry Butter

Almond Hazelnut -Soap with Organic Acai Berry ButterThis soap smells amazing in the shower! Especially if you like the smell of almonds and cherries. It leaves a very light scent on the skin afterwards. I read all the reviews prior to my purchase and purchased it anyway. I am glad I did. It feels great on my skin. I had no problems with the lather. It bubbled up just fine of course I do not use a regular washcloth. I use an exfoliating wash cloth that is almost a mesh like material. I received my item 5 full days prior to the promise date by regular mail. It was well wrapped in shrink wrap and in a padded envelope. I will purchase again but I would so prefer this item if it were an Amazon Prime item.

the soap is does not dry your skin out but soap should have more moisturizers, it smells good and the scent stays on your body. I have used the soap for seven days ,

Buy Almond Hazelnut -Soap with Organic Acai Berry Butter Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment