Sulfur Soap with Lanolin Antibacterial Scabies (12 Bars)

Sulfur Soap with Lanolin Antibacterial ScabiesThis soap is great for multiple conditions. Also makes for great exfoliation soap. Which is why I decided to go ahead and buy 12 bars. I have bought some bars similar as much as $20 a bar so this is a good deal. I noticed this product was shipped from Orlando which is not too far from where I live so really happy that it only took two days from order placement to receiving in the mail. And I did the free shipping. The seller did really great job to get this shipped very quickly.

I used to be able to buy this soap in the store. Well not anymore. I use it for my face all the time to control acne. In the summer I use it on my skin to control sweating under my creases etc. It controls fungal overgrowth!

Buy Sulfur Soap with Lanolin Antibacterial Scabies (12 Bars) Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment