BURT'S BEES BAY RUM BAR SOAP, 4 oz - ONE BAR

BURT'S BEES BAY RUM BAR SOAP, 4 oz - ONE BARBay Rum is one of those exotic scents that have stood the test of time. Even though I have other Burt's goodies I find the soap alone leave that subtle fragrance that make female noses approach your personal space. At that time you will be glad that your pores are clean.

This makes a great traveling soap as you will not need to pack a cloth if you are traveling light as the soap is exfoliating. The bar seems to last forever and when it gets down to the nub you can toss the nub in to the shaving mug.

I suggest you keep a couple of extra bars as this produce seems seasonal and occasionally disappears from the market.

I like Burt's Bee's products and I like Bay Rum.

But there is NO WAY this soap is worth $22.

Maybe for Mitt, but not many others.

Buy BURT'S BEES BAY RUM BAR SOAP, 4 oz - ONE BAR Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment