Kirks Castile Soap, 4 oz

Kirks Castile Soap, 4 ozMy search for the perfect soap is completely over! Kirks Original Castile Soap is the best you can buy! I truly do not care for wacky body soaps with scents. They never seem to get your skin clean.

Several friends kept telling me that this was the best however no one around here sells it so I was never able to try it. I just happened upon it in Cracker Barrel and picked up a bar.

Oh my! The lather was unbelievable! The scent was clean and not overpowering! My skin felt nourished and clean! I even washed my hair with it and it left a clean shine to my hair. It was an answer to a prayer years in the making from a search for the perfect soap. No more will I buy anything else!

If you buy this by the case unwrap each bar and store them in you linen closet. The longer soap sits out to "dry" the longer it lasts. Most soap is milled and used too quickly to properly dry. It will make your closet smell fresh plus the soap will properly dry and cure. Dry soap will last several more months than soap that is not dry.

Do yourself a favor and start using this soap! Some people even make their laundry soap with Kirks Original Castile Soap.

I'm normally an Ivory man, but I saw a three pack of Kirk's Castile at the grocery store for three dollars and change. Figured I'd give it a try, and I'm glad I did. Kirk's is everything I want in a soap, a nice clean smell (er, smells like soap, no cucumber-mint-melon-breeze nonsense), a fantastic, smooth lather, washes clean, is fairly gentle, and is just all around great.

Note that you may be able to find this cheaper locally, (much, much cheaper) but it'd still be worth every penny they're asking for here.

Buy Kirks Castile Soap, 4 oz Now

Look no further. This is by far the best soap you can buy. It's creamy and soft. I have used all kinds of soap for my face and my son introduced me to Kirk's Castile about 4 years ago. Since the 1st time I tried it, I have used no other. I am an older woman and would never want to dry out my face. I use Kirk's every night and it leaves my skin moist and supple.

Try it you won't be disappointed. If, my rare chance you don't like it, you can mail me the left over bars. LOL

Read Best Reviews of Kirks Castile Soap, 4 oz Here

This is the best soap EVER! I can't believe it isn't a best selling soap. It is the best lathering soap, with a silky clean feel. It has a mild, clean smell and no extra perfumes or chemicals.

I am sorry it has disappeared from stores. Is it the label that turns people off? It can't be the product, unless people are looking for chemicals and strong smells.

Want Kirks Castile Soap, 4 oz Discount?

i got this bc i have dreads and needed a nice, natural soap that would be easily rinsed out, given the hard water we have in my area... and it worked great!! smells really good, not strong just a slight nice refreshing clean scent, i was able to add EO's (i shaved off a few pieces and made a dilluted liq shampoo) into it and now it smells even more WONDERFUL!!!

got here fast! very pleased and i definitely recommend to anyone!

Save 78% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment