Glycerine Bar Soap - Unscented, 4 oz (Multi-Pack)

Clearly Natural Unscented Glycerine Bar Soap, 4 Ounce -- 6 per case.Lucky stopped stocking Clearly Natural so I came here when they ran out. I admired the soap's ability to clean well without cheap fragrance or itchy skin. Now I know why the store dropped the product line The new formula is no good. The water turns syrupy but it beads up and drips off your skin without cleaning anything. Imagine trying to bathe with a jawbreaker rock candy.

This is the only soap I have been able to use with my extra sensitive skin. Now that it say"s "New and Improved!" it makes my skin feel itchy and prickly. I wish they would have left it the way it was.

Buy Glycerine Bar Soap - Unscented, 4 oz (Multi-Pack) Now

I haven't even used 1 of my bars yet it must be almost a month, most soaps just dissolve quickly but this one holds true to being of great quality.

Read Best Reviews of Glycerine Bar Soap - Unscented, 4 oz (Multi-Pack) Here

The product was as described, but cost was high. Quantity was not clear to me. Expected more for amount I paid.

Want Glycerine Bar Soap - Unscented, 4 oz (Multi-Pack) Discount?

We use this bar of soap when we travel on the airlines. It last for many trips and we carry it in a closed soap holder.

0 comments:

Post a Comment