Primal Elements Wrapped Bar Soap, Ladybug, 6.8-Ounce Cellophane (Pack of 2)

Primal Elements  Wrapped Bar Soap, Ladybug, 6.8-Ounce CellophaneThis soap smells so good and I hope it will always be available. It's one of my 'favorite things' !!!

I've always loved Primal Elements. I ran across this brand years ago in a gift store and bought a lot of itincluding their perfumer's workboxwhich was a fun palette of scents you could mix yourself. The soaps are always fantasticthey don't leave scum on your body, because of their glycerin composition, and they smell wonderful. This one is mimosa and violetbut it doesn't smell super floral to me. It's a nice scent, and I'm very happy with it. If you prefer more masculine scents, though, this one is NOT for you. Try the beach glass one, or the rain scents, or the clovers (which I think were minty)those are all more masculine. But this one is not a strong floral, and I don't think a guy would be embarrassed to have this on his skin.

Buy Primal Elements Wrapped Bar Soap, Ladybug, 6.8-Ounce Cellophane (Pack of 2) Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment