EO Foaming Hand Soap, Coconut & Vanilla with Organic Tangerine, 8.5-Ounce Bottle

EO Foaming Hand Soap, Coconut & Vanilla with Tangerine, 8.5-Ounce BottleEO Foaming Hand Soap, Coconut & Vanilla with Organic Tangerine, 8.5-Ounce BottleEO Foaming Hand Soap, Coconut & Vanilla with Organic Tangerine, 8.5-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 2)We've been testing hand soaps for us and our three young children that are rated 0-3 on ewg.org. We really wanted a foaming soap for our kids and even though this is a "3" (we were hoping for a "0" on ewg), its incredible. We tried the other EO foaming soap but all of us love this scent the best. We also tried the JES Organics foaming soap which has a lower score on ewg but frankly this particular EO foaming soap and its smell (a very gentle vanilla smell -we did not smell the coconut) is wonderful. All the EO foam soaps we tried felt like cream on your hand i mean that in a good way ... they felt incredible very soothing and non drying and when you rinse, all that is left behind is a very soft smell.

Frankly -better than all the other toxic foam soaps we've used ever. Finding this soap has been our best find so far in our quest to remove toxins from our kids lives so we're thrilled. Im back on amazon to order enough to fill 6 bathrooms with backups;->!

I'm a fan of foaming soap because I don't like residue left behind on many of the gel soaps. On the other hand (no pun intended), foaming soap can sometimes dry out my skin so I was pleased to see how clean and moisturized my hands felt after washing with EO hand soap! The scent is lovely and the bottles last a long time. It may be more expensive than other soaps, but you get what you pay for.

Buy EO Foaming Hand Soap, Coconut & Vanilla with Organic Tangerine, 8.5-Ounce Bottle Now

This is expensive, but worth it. The soap is gentle on the hands and has a pleasant scent. Would buy again.

Read Best Reviews of EO Foaming Hand Soap, Coconut & Vanilla with Organic Tangerine, 8.5-Ounce Bottle Here

I love this hand soap it smells great and makes my hands feel nice. I'm a bit crazy about germs so I'm always washing my hands. What a treat to my hands! Highly recommend.

Want EO Foaming Hand Soap, Coconut & Vanilla with Organic Tangerine, 8.5-Ounce Bottle Discount?

This hand soap is simply awesome! Yes, it is more expensive than some brands, but the foaming ones do last longer. I will gladly pay more for this since it doesn't have any toxic ingredients. The cheaper products have cheaper ingredients so it's a case of "you get what you pay for." I have been disappointed in many other natural/organic brands but I love EO and this is my favorite liquid handsoap by far. I LOVE the fragrance!!! I am not a lavender fan (which seems to be the most common fragrance in natural products) so I was so glad to find this. It also does not dry out your hands so you don't have to run for the lotion bottle when you are done washing. My whole family loves it and there are no "bad ingredients" to worry about (and as a mom, I DO worry!:) I haven't found any other hand soap that I like as much as this one.:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment