Canus Vermont Goat's Milk Bar Soap, Natural Lavender, 15 Ounce

Canus Vermont Goat's Milk Bar Soap, Natural Lavender, 15 OunceI am stating categorically, that this is a delight for your skin! I had been using french milled (X4?) soaps for a good while, but discovered when colder weather (Minnesota type) hit, even with using Aveeno after shower oil, it was leaving my skin much too dry. I ordered this Canus Vermont Goat's Milk Bar Soap, Natural Lavender, 15 Ouncesoap because I had always heard that goats milk was very nutritious (my dad grew up on it NO COWS!) and when I read further I found that it's composition is similar to our skin (ph, etc.). I ordered this and have been extremely happy with the results. By composition it is a much fattier soap (which is good in my case) ; it cleans very well, love the lavender scent, also. If your soap drys out your skin PLEASE try this I guarantee you'll love the results, and your skin will love the nourishment!!!

Became aware of the Canus brand after finding some of their soap at a local Bed Bath & Beyond store. Tried it and liked it much better for the price than the bath soap I used to buy. I purchased the Canus Natural Lavender goat's milk soap more out of curiosity as I have not seen this available locally. I found the scent a bit on the strong side at first, but, I guess I got used to it. It is just as good and long-lasting as their other soaps I've tried, but my personal favorite is still their soap with orchid oil with their marigold oil soap a close second. If you like Canus' soaps, it all boils down to personal preference really.

Buy Canus Vermont Goat's Milk Bar Soap, Natural Lavender, 15 Ounce Now

Used to have problem with acne. My dermatologist could not solve it, kept throwing antibiotics at me that only temporarily helped. Goat milk soap solved that completely.

Read Best Reviews of Canus Vermont Goat's Milk Bar Soap, Natural Lavender, 15 Ounce Here

Got this lavender scent just because i'm a lavender aholic and will most definitely order again!!! It makes what ever room you put it in smell great. GOOD STUFF

Want Canus Vermont Goat's Milk Bar Soap, Natural Lavender, 15 Ounce Discount?

Have used for years and cannot say enough great things about it. Leaves skin soft without soap residue. Definitely recommend!

Save 20% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment