Pre de Provence Soap, in bag, Tea Rose, 6.8 ounces

Pre de Provence Soap, in bag, Tea Rose, 6.8 ouncesThese soaps, if you can find the Tea Rose in the box now go for $15-17.00.

At under $9.00 this is a bargain.

I've had one 200g bar in my closet for 4 years and it still has not lost it's scent.

Anytime I have given these out as a gift the person was absolutely excited and happy.

These would make excellent bridesmaids gifts.

The two I ordered are for my nieces at Christmas.

Another one I just gave to a special older niece at Easter for having us over for a beautiful dinner.

And my last one I gave gladly to a neighbor who immediately caught my little JaCairn (Jack Russell + Cairn) Terrier that slipped through our fence into her yard.

At first my neighbor said, she couldn't accept such an exquisite gift for simply alerting us our dog had slipped out but my dogs are worth everything to me and we're lucky to have such a nice neighbor.

These soaps also are nice to bathe with my grand daughter loves hers.

Very special pink heart shaped soaps with a dove on one side.

Truly opulent/elegant/luxurious!

Men, if you have a girly girl that likes the scent of roses or the white one is Camelia, you'll make a big hit with her ;)

There are also little small ones too both Rose and Camelia you can buy, maybe for party favors for little girls, tweens, bridesmaids, grandmothers, mom any woman that is into florals will adore these.

Save 16% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment