Dove Pink Beauty Bar, 8 Count

Dove Pink Beauty Bar, 8 CountThere isn't much to write about a bar of soap, it is only a bar of soap, or maybe there is more to it?

I have been using Pink Dove soap for years and actually I have always used only Dove soap do wash my body not for any specific reason just this is how I grew up and I just stuck to it. Sometimes I tried other brands and it felt strange I had the feeling that I'm not clean and some soaps even made me itch a little. I just thought that I have sensitive skin that got used to one brand and can't take anything else but in reality I assumed that all soaps are the same.

Last week we had a family guest from Europe, she has always used only fancy expensive soaps and was skeptical to use our Pink Dove soap but she had no choice and she was actually amazed by it. She said she never felt so clean, so hydrated and so smooth! She promised do her skin a favor and not to use these fancy soaps anymore. I realized that what I took for granted is really a good product; it is mild enough for everyday use, cleans the skin thoroughly while moisturizing it. Plus the smell is perfect, smells clean but not too overwhelming.

This is really the only soap bar that I use and recommend everyone to use.

I can't believe that I'm writing a review about a bar of soap, but here goes. I have very dry skin and also have hard water in my house. The only solution to my dry skin is to either apply a greasy lotion several times a day, or use Dove soap. Since I hate using lotions, the Dove soap became my only option. Sure enough, the Dove soap effectively moisturizes my skin, so it is no longer dry and cracked. The reason why I'm only rating it 3 stars, is because the soap doesn't last long at all. Between my wife and me, we go through an entire bar in three days, sometimes two days if we exercise and take two showers a day. If you're a magician, you might want to use this soap in your disappearing magic act. In that case, it would be more cost effective than a rabbit. But for personal use, I consider the price unreasonable for the disappearing act it does in the shower. Dove used to come in 5 ounce bars, than it was reduced to 4.5 ounce bars, now it's down to just 4 ounces. At the rate it's going, I'll need to wear glasses in the shower just to find it.

Buy Dove Pink Beauty Bar, 8 Count Now

I had no idea how bad my old soap was until I showered with Dove Pink Beauty Bar. I couldn't wait to ask my girlfriend if she had ever tried dove beauty bar and to share with her that this was the best shower I have ever had. My skin felt so soft and smelled so luscious. Thank you dove. I will never go back to my old deoderant soap.

Read Best Reviews of Dove Pink Beauty Bar, 8 Count Here

Both my Grandma as well as my Mother SWORE BY DOVE WITH 1/4 CLEANSING CREAM the commercial used to say and they both used it nightly for face washing swearing it got rid of rinkles! Well I'm 50 yrs old and have been using Dove for years and people say I don't look my age! So it must work!

Want Dove Pink Beauty Bar, 8 Count Discount?

Better than the white dove bar, which is what I like to use. Subscribe and Save is the way to go.

0 comments:

Post a Comment