Goats Milk Soap, Orchd Oil, 5 oz ( Multi-Pack)

Canus Goat's Milk Soap with Orchid Oil 5-Ounce, 6-Count BarsI use Canus Goat's Milk Soap almost exclusively. My skin tends to be very dry, especially in the winter time, and this soap is very gentle and moisturizing. The orchid scent is wonderful, makes the whole bathroom smell nice! My husband likes the unscented soap for himself.

I love the scent and I use daily. I have eczema and have had to find a soap that works, lathers and moisturizes. This soap checks all the blocks. I can't say enough and I gift this soap to all my friends and family.

Buy Goats Milk Soap, Orchd Oil, 5 oz ( Multi-Pack) Now

It is the only soap we use for our family. It cleans well, gentle on the skin, does not dry out the skin and not greasy. The scent is very nice.

Read Best Reviews of Goats Milk Soap, Orchd Oil, 5 oz ( Multi-Pack) Here

Lovely floral scent and I'm very sensitive to strong fragrance. The 5 oz bar is the perfect size for the shower and the goat's milk formula is sooooo gentle on my skin. Highly recommend!

Want Goats Milk Soap, Orchd Oil, 5 oz ( Multi-Pack) Discount?

All of the Canus line is exceptional in removing dried skin, corns and for some of the individuals I have recommended this to have alao found that it is also useful for wart removal. Try Canus, you will not be disappointed!

Save 9% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment