Kiss My Face Olive & Green Tea Bar Soap - 1 Pack

Kiss My Face - Olive & Green Tea Soap, 4 ozI Wish that It would show the correct bar of soap that I received. I will explain: I received this 4oz bar of soap which I did not order, I ordered the 8oz as you can read it. I chose this ratting because because it was not the size I received. I had a problem with Americarx.com, called them twice, the first time I called they were suppose to get back to me 3 days later on may 20th, concerning sending back the wrong size soap. I got no response. I called them back today and now they said that I could keep the soap and They are going to keep the shipping and handling of $2.47 and refund me the $1.98. Why I am upset about it is that I could have bought the 8oz bar at Whole Foods Grocery. I thought I would be saving myself a trip but I guess I am not. From the stress that I went through I feel that they should send me the whole price of it. They claim it was a tech. error on their part.

I guess I will be using the soap as I did not have to send it back. But I still want to get the 8oz bar because it lasts longer. I believe this kind of soap is healthier to use than any other brand.

I loved this soap, its chemical free and really gets the oils out of your face, with a clean feeling and no soap residue left

Buy Kiss My Face Olive & Green Tea Bar Soap - 1 Pack Now

Kiss My Face Soap: The soap has a pleasing delicate fragrance but I was surprised by the dark green/brown color of the soap and the fact it was longer and thinner than the average bar of soap.

Read Best Reviews of Kiss My Face Olive & Green Tea Bar Soap - 1 Pack Here

i love green tea products. and i love anything cruelty-free. this luscious bar of soap is awesome! the olive and green tea combo makes an aromatic lather so delicious and delightful, it's fun to lather up. my skin felt so soft, smooth and clean, it was an overall positive experience. not to mention all the natural ingredients and benefits you receive vs. all the other mysterious junk they put in commercial toiletries these days i recommend it!

Want Kiss My Face Olive & Green Tea Bar Soap - 1 Pack Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment