TURA SKIN TONE SOAP (EACH PRODUCT SEALED!!!)

TURA SKIN TONE SOAPI ordered this soap (which is very hard to find) and received my products really quickly (2 days :). I am very happy with the service that was provided by this seller. This soap really works well for my acne, in fact, I use it on my whole body. It does not dry out the skin and smells clean. I will definitely order from this seller again.

Very similiar to the Crusader soap which is also germicidal. Active ingredient is Triclosan and contains vitamin E and Allantoin which have skin smoothing qualities. Strong medicinal smell but its not any problem as it doesnt linger after your shower. A++++ lathering ability which is better than any other soap I have reviewed so far. Made in Nigeria and imported and distributed out of London England. Top-of-the-line soap.

Buy TURA SKIN TONE SOAP (EACH PRODUCT SEALED!!!) Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment