African Black Soap - Unscented

African Black Soap - Unscentedif you have dry skin, oily skin, pimples and or blackheads,if you are young or old, this soap is for you!!!!! you take a piece of the bar and wet it and press it to make a smaller piece... it is sooooo thorough for cleansing... also my skin does not feel tight... there is a wonderful lather and the smell is fine... no perfume, just clean smelling...ONE THING THOUGH DONT GET IT IN YOUR EYES... it stings...i have used it only on my face... love it love it...Raw African Shea Butter Black Soap from Ghana 1 Lb

the appeal of this soap for me was the unscented partit is unscented but... it has a texture that literally scratches some places and has hard pieces like rocks throughout the soap. they fall on my fiberglass shower with a clankat first i thought they were just hard pieces of soap but when you feel them they feel just like stone and won't break apart when squeezed. it looks like i'll go back to dodo osunit may be scented but it is easier on my skin and doesn't tear you up while using itleaves your skin perfect.

Buy African Black Soap - Unscented Now

Peace,

I lucked out and purchased the liquid version of this by the same company from my local natural food store (Lori's) who happened to be running a sale. I have used the "Liquid African Black Soap 8oz" (version) by Alaffia ON myself and toddler (we are black) as a body cleanser including our faces and hair and it was AMAZING!!!!! The wonderful feel left on our bodies and hair texture was immediately noticed! I am hooked and look forward to trying the rest of the line!

Read Best Reviews of African Black Soap - Unscented Here

First off, it didn't come as pictured. It came wrap in saran wrap with a homemade, printed out a printer label saying raw black soap. We paid for it so we tried it as face soap. It has your skin soft, most people's faces are soft and not rough. ANyway it did nothing for acne bumps. I used it for myself, my hubby, and children because they were having breakouts, and nothing. Waste of money!!

Want African Black Soap - Unscented Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment