Baxter of California Vitamin E-D-A Cleansing Bars

Baxter of California Vitamin E-D-A Cleansing Bars, Bergamot and Pear, Pack of 3These are great soap bars. They have a strong smell in the shower that is pleasant in the morning. The scent basically rinses away completely so it wont interfere with cologne. They are definitely on the pricy side. I wish Amazon would offer a 6 or twelve pack at a bit of a discount.

Update: I've now tried both scents and while both are nice I would recommend the lime scent I much prefer it to the bergamot scented version.

We had been looking for a glycerin soap made for men -one that does not smell feminine or flowery -for my boyfriend. This product fits the bill perfectly. He loves it. It smells very pleasant without being perfumy and washes off easily. Would buy again.

Buy Baxter of California Vitamin E-D-A Cleansing Bars Now

Baxter makes good products. This soap has a pleasant smell, and adds swag to your game. Nice citrus smell that the ladies love.

Read Best Reviews of Baxter of California Vitamin E-D-A Cleansing Bars Here

This soap is worth the price. Leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth. And you'll glow a little too. Soap disappears fast though, so use it sparingly. Kind of like a novelty soap.

Want Baxter of California Vitamin E-D-A Cleansing Bars Discount?

I decided to purchase this product after doing some research on skin elasticity. After losing some weight, and have a little excess skin, I found out that Vitamin A, D, and E (and few more) help the skin bounce back. This soap has helped a lot with my skins and because it is a soap I can apply it all over my body. Great stuff.

0 comments:

Post a Comment