Savon de Marseille (Marseille Soap) pure olive oil French soap (Hard-Milled Version)

Savon de Marseille Olive-300gThis soap arrived promptly, but it's not the big classic Cube, this was a regular rectangular shaped bar, nothing special. It is the authentic formula that really removes garlic and fish smells from the hands and a must for any serious Cook or Kitchenista. The biggest issue is that the soap says 300 g (it's carved into the soap), but something prompted my husband to pull out the sensitive kitchen scale and it actually only weighs 230 g. Where is my 70 g of missing soap?...at this price, that is not a good deal.

Because the 1000 g was out of stock, I bought this one. The disappointment I got when it arrived: it was sealed in this plastic that melted. The soap smelled like plastic. It should have been wrapped in paper (the way I used to get the 1000 g soap) not sealed in this stupid plastic that ruined it. It lost its natural smell and got this chemical awful smell. Before wrapping it in bubble wrap put it in paper, NOT plastic because it alters the natural smell.

Buy Savon de Marseille (Marseille Soap) pure olive oil French soap (Hard-Milled Version) Now

As an older male.. I've been using it for years!!! people say I look much younger than my age. I love how it makes my skin feel yet alone how long it last. Its a great buy for the dollar especially here on Amazon. Hope this helps...

Read Best Reviews of Savon de Marseille (Marseille Soap) pure olive oil French soap (Hard-Milled Version) Here

Gave to male as a gift, he loves the way his skin feels after using!

Want Savon de Marseille (Marseille Soap) pure olive oil French soap (Hard-Milled Version) Discount?

I love this soap. Doesn't smell girly or like some artificial perfume. Works nicely in the shower, I don't feel itchy and dried out after the way regular bar soap does. It lathers nicely enough with a wet brush that I keep a block beside the sink for shaving too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment