Penhaligon's Blenheim Bouquet Pleated Wrapped Soaps - Set of 3, 100 Gram Soaps

Penhaligon's Blenheim Bouquet Pleated Wrapped Soaps - Set of 3, 100 Gram SoapsPenhaligon produces a thick, creamy lather. The scent is stronger than I expected.

The wrapped soaps were described as a "SET of 3". This led me to believe that the soaps would be in a box. As the soaps were intended to be a gift, I was quite disappointed that the 3 bars came loose in their envelope.

While this was advertised as a set of 3 soaps, I ordered 3 sets, in fact all I received were nine soaps thrown into a mailing bag. Not sets at all. This was not at all what I thought I was getting. I thought I was getting what was advertised, namely 3 sets. I returned these soaps but had to pay the shipping which was considerable both ways. Not happy at all Janet georgatsos

Buy Penhaligon's Blenheim Bouquet Pleated Wrapped Soaps - Set of 3, 100 Gram Soaps Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment