Olivella 100% Virgin Olive Oil Fragrance Free Face & Body Soap - 3.52 oz.

Olivella 100% Virgin Olive Oil Fragrance Free Face & Body Soap - 3.52 oz.To the first reviewer: Of course it contains lye. It's SOAP. That's how soap is made. *rolls eyes*

This soap is great. It's just virgin olive oil, water, and a some residual glycerin from the soap making process. I'm highly allergic to any dyes or perfumes, so this is the only thing I use. I'd give it ten stars, if I could.

This product contians LYE... so much for the benifits of olive oil. It leaves your skin feeling dry. Also not the shipping: twice what you pay for the soap! Oh and they guarntee the product, if you return it unopened, it'll cost more to return it than you paid for it. Now I remember why I stopped buying things on the internet.

Buy Olivella 100% Virgin Olive Oil Fragrance Free Face & Body Soap - 3.52 oz. Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment