Castile Beauty Soap with Olive Oil -3.9oz

Castile Beauty Soap with Olive Oil -3.9ozThis soap is amazing. I suffer with bad acne for years and to make matters worst, I have a habit of popping them which leaves marks on my face. I have been to a few Dermatologists and they gave me so many types of face washes, creams and pills. Nothing seem to work. I went to an international market and ran into this soap. It was $1 so I was VERY skeptical about using it. I figured what the heck, after all I have used everything you can think of to include proactive. After 2 days of using ths soap I saw the difference. My face has cleared up and I hardly use concealer. I call this the "Magic Soap". My only concern is this: "Whats in this soap that clears the skin?"

I first found this soap while on vacation in Jamaica. It is awesome! It cleans (of course!) and moisturizes the skin. It's not greasy, as one might think with olive oil, and the scent is quite pleasant.

Buy Castile Beauty Soap with Olive Oil -3.9oz Now

The smell of this soap is great takes me back to my childhood days in Jamaica. I will definately be back

Read Best Reviews of Castile Beauty Soap with Olive Oil -3.9oz Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment