L'Amande OLIVE OIL Soap - Pure Vegetable Italian Soap Sapone Vegetale 200g - 7oz

L'Amande OLIVE OIL Soap - Pure Vegetable Italian Soap Sapone Vegetale 200g - 7ozI've tried many different soaps... Not because I have problem skin, but because regular "soaps" (sodium tallowate-based soaps) leave my skin dry and itchy -especially in the winter. While I alternate among various bars, L'Amande has quickly earned a permanent spot on the "rotation" list. The bar works well and produces a medium lather; after using this soap, I require no additional moisturizing.

Be forewarned... one bar used regularly by one person will only last a few weeks. Regardless, I do plan on purchasing more. (I do wish the price were less, but a 6.6 oz. bar is rather formidable).

I used the L'Amande baby soap 6.6oz and it is GREAT. It makes my skin silky smooth and baby soft without having to moisturize.

Buy L'Amande OLIVE OIL Soap - Pure Vegetable Italian Soap Sapone Vegetale 200g - 7oz Now

My family has very sensitive skin (eczema, etc.) and I have very dry skin. I've tried many different soap products from wildly expensive to farmers market homemade. Finally, I found L'Amande All Natural Unscented Marseille Soap. This soap leaves you feeling clean without stripping your skin dry. And does not leave soap scum in shower/bath as many soaps with lotion do. My entire family is so pleased with this product. So happy to have found it on Amazon and the market place seller gives excellent service. Highly recommend!!

Read Best Reviews of L'Amande OLIVE OIL Soap - Pure Vegetable Italian Soap Sapone Vegetale 200g - 7oz Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment