100% Natural Herbal Soap 4 oz made with Pure Essential Oils

100% Natural Herbal Soap 4 oz made with Pure Essential OilsI like the way this soap feels, but I was looking for something with a stronger cinnamon odor. Overall it's good soap.

I'm not a bar soap lover, but boy this product just made me one! It make you skin fell like silk, I total love it!! The scent is OMG perfect I love the lemongrass scent and after you out of the shower for a few hours your skin doesn't smell like it which I think it a good thing I just love it in the shower and don't want to smell like lemongrass all day at work... LOL!!! MOST EXCELLENT PRODUCT!!!! I WILL BE TRYING MORE SCENTS!!!

Buy 100% Natural Herbal Soap 4 oz made with Pure Essential Oils Now

I love the smell, it cleans well, it is a nice size, and I love that it is made with essential oils.

Read Best Reviews of 100% Natural Herbal Soap 4 oz made with Pure Essential Oils Here

Very fragrant and easy on my skin. This is my 3rd time buying there soaps and all 3 times ive tried another scent and smell. Wish they had a mini sampler for all there so so i can try them.

Want 100% Natural Herbal Soap 4 oz made with Pure Essential Oils Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment