Mistral Shea Butter Soap, 7-Ounce Bar

Mistral Shea Butter Soap, Gardenia, 7-Ounce BarI love Mistral soaps, but I typically use them as sachets, not soap. I've had a bar of Tuberose soap in with our sheets for two years (one bar for that entire time), and every time I pull out a clean set of sheets they are wonderfully scented with rose. The orange/green fig soap is in with our towels and I love that as well. Gardenia is one of my favorite scents, but I like that one most as a personal soap or in their shea butter hand cream. So many soaps and creams have a weird chemical smell or are sickeningly sweet; these Mistral scents smell like real flowers and fruits.

This is my favorite soap in the world. A new bar will scent my bathroom for weeks, and the scent lingers on my skin as well. The soap is gentle and long-lasting. I recommend it highly.

Buy Mistral Shea Butter Soap, 7-Ounce Bar Now

I'm an admitted soap snob so I've probably tried just about every soap there is. Mistral soap is right up there with the best.

First of all I have to mention the customer service. I had bought another brand of soap that came in a very pleasing scent combo that Mistral didn't offer. I emailed Mistral's customer service asking them to consider making it. I got a reply right away and after a few email exchanges was told they would see what could be done. I like that--being responsive to the customer.

What do I like about the soap? For one thing, the size. It's huge at 7 oz. I also like the scents offered: Very pleasing combinations that stay on the skin in a subtle way once you rinse and dry. Best of all is how it lathers up on the skin and once rinsed off leaves no residue. It does leave the skin soft.

Read Best Reviews of Mistral Shea Butter Soap, 7-Ounce Bar Here

I received a bar of Mistral Lychee Rose for a birthday gift. I have since bought several bars and utilize it almost daily. Normally, I mix between gels, bars, etc... for a different shower experience. No more! I found the Mistral bars to be long lasting, don't split or crack and carry the same strength of fragrance to the last sliver. The value and the overall shower experience outweighs the cost for me.

Want Mistral Shea Butter Soap, 7-Ounce Bar Discount?

Mistral orange blossom and green fig shea butter soap is the most wonderful fragrance and a harder one to find in shops that stock the soap line. That is what led me to Amazon. Usually I buy soley flower frgrances but this wonderfully rich non drying soap leaves a wonderful clean floral non cloying fragrance on my skin and in the bathroom that both women and men would like. The bar also lasts along time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment