The Wonder Bar: Firms, lifts, and tightens. Made of ChloreyNahre and Heilmoor Clay. Helps with ecze

The Wonder Bar: Firms, lifts, and tightens. Made of ChloreyNahre and Heilmoor Clay. Helps with eczema, acne, and psoriasisI read all of the reviews on this product before I purchased it. They paint this little bar as a miracle worker. My experience was unlike any I read. The first week was fine. I did notice tightening and a sheen appearance on my skin. I followed the directions, wash and leave on 3-5 minutes, twice a day, don't use any moisturizers, allow the healing process to begin. After the second week my skin was so dry and itchy, I started using Cetaphil just at night. The breakouts began! Every morning I woke up with at least one new cystic pimple. I thought okay this is just the healing crisis at work, so I continued. After a month of use and no relief, I contacted the lady on the wonderbar website, she directed me to use pure jojoba oil if needed for moisture. Okay, no more Cetaphil, just a tiny bit of jojoba as needed. ZITS, ZITS, ZITS, I mean in places I never had them, all along the hairline, chin area, even around my jaws, it seems like everything this product touched on my skin broke out! Again, I continued, thinking it's going to get better and then my skin will be amazing like all the reviews said. After 2 1/2 months and the worse skin condition I have ever had, I stopped using this product and went back to Proactiv (which I have not had to use since my early twenties) in an attempt to clear up the acne I now have. I probably will have to go to the dermatologist, since I also have some dermatitis around my nose that won't clear up. On the positive side, the Proactiv is starting to clear things up. Now I just have to wait for the scars to fade from having so many zits in a short time. I'm not the type of person to complain about things, or go on a rant, I would normally just stop using it and say, "Okay, well it didn't work for me"! But given I read the reviews and only saw excellent stories, I figured it is my responsibility to share my experience. If I would have read this review, I probably wouldn't have spent the money and time to suffer this product!!!!!!!!!!!!

but the Wonderbar is amazing. Like the other reviewer I was shocked at the teeny tiny size, it is exactly the size of complimentary hotel bar soap. However, I'd already spent the money so I just decided I'd give it a try but never again buy a product that didn't list a size/weight.

Let me just say, the Wonderbar has completely changed my skin. I'm 37 years old, with periodic acne and rosacea. I've moisturized religiously since I was about 13 so wrinkle-wise I'm pretty good, but the dryness and break-outs have always been a problem. They're not anymore. I've been using the Wonderbar for three weeks and my skin is clear and bright. There is a healthy not greasy shine after I finish washing my face that I don't think I've ever seen. Plus, I survived PMS without a single break-out.

I'm using a BB cream now instead of a full-on foundation and it goes on super smooth and easy. The texture of my skin is dramatically smoother and softer and my pores seem much less visible.

Like I said, I have never taken the time to review anything, but after trying so many other products I have to say that the Wonderbar is the best thing I've ever purchased for my face.

It is expensive, but despite its size it seems to go a long way. After three weeks my bar doesn't seem noticbly smaller at all. If you're not sure, TRY IT. I'll never try another cleanser as long as Wonderbar is available.

Buy The Wonder Bar: Firms, lifts, and tightens. Made of ChloreyNahre and Heilmoor Clay. Helps with ecze Now

I bought this for my teenage son, although he is happy with the moisture it gives his face his break outs are still going on, he continues to use it after 2 weeks but doubt I will reorder

Read Best Reviews of The Wonder Bar: Firms, lifts, and tightens. Made of ChloreyNahre and Heilmoor Clay. Helps with ecze Here

I was shocked when I received the Wonder Bar. I had no idea it would be this small. It was about the size of a complimentary soap you get in a hotel, 2 1/2" by 1 1/2". However, I've been using it and I really like it. I'm fortunate that I have good skin, but I believe it even better. It is expensive for the size, but I will probably purchase it again.

Want The Wonder Bar: Firms, lifts, and tightens. Made of ChloreyNahre and Heilmoor Clay. Helps with ecze Discount?

I love this product. It firms... tightens... my skin is smooth and supple. But the bar is so expensive and so small! It is the size of a sample given at a hotel. I did not pay attention to the dimensions and was shocked to see the size. However, the product is excellent and I found myself reordering... Still not happy about the cost and the size. But it would not be just to lower the rating for the cost of the product.

Save 43% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment