Bar Soap, Olive & Chamomil, 8 oz ( Multi-Pack)

Kiss My Face Olive & Chamomile Bar Soap, 8-Ounce BarsEver since I was indroduced to "Kiss My Face" products I've gone forward without turning back. I enjoy their lotions, facial products and the soap. I'm really pleased that their products are all natural, too! I think I'll be a fan of "Kiss My Face" products for a long time and introduce them to everyone I can. So far, the rave reviews just keep pouring in!

Got these bars of soap because my skin really dries out in the winter and I was tired of using liquid soap, for both economical and environmental reasons. I tried this and am very happy with it. My skin feels very smooth and not dry. One bar lasts a really long time (but if you keep it in the shower, have it away from the stream of water..the bar gets a bit soggy if it gets too wet.)

Buy Bar Soap, Olive & Chamomil, 8 oz ( Multi-Pack) Now

I kinda like this soap, but it has a consistency that is different from regular bathing soap. It seems to run or melt somewhat. I like the smell and cleaning ability. Would purchase again, but with eight bars, it will be a while.

Read Best Reviews of Bar Soap, Olive & Chamomil, 8 oz ( Multi-Pack) Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment